Tuesday 5 February 2013

{Travel} Best chocolates in Paris by chocolatier Patrick Roger

I discovered these amazing designer chocolates by Patrick Roger a few months ago, when friends visiting from Paris brought us this wonderful treat.
To start with the packaging is gorgeous and allows you to anticipate what you will find inside the box. And then, 12 delicate chocolate bonbons filled with creamy ganache, enrobed in bittersweet dark chocolate and beautifully decorated. You almost feel bad about disturbing the symmetry.
I have tended to need a sugar rush on a daily basis since I had my first child, but these chocolates are so good, that your brain is overwhelmed by all the flavours. I can only have them one at a time, so in itself that is a good thing!

If you are ever in Paris, I urge you to go and try them here.

Best chocolates in Paris by chocolatier Patrick Roger


Best chocolates in Paris by chocolatier Patrick Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think

Pin It button on image hover